Sunday, October 23, 2016

To Market, to Market

Navigating the somewhat crowded isles.....umm...I think my cohorts are somewhere ahead of me...of course, if I should get separated from them somehow there's sure to be a person who can tell me which way they went because we kinda stick out here.

Women's items for as far as the eye can see...and then some.

Hmm...lets see....four lotions,  eight cocoa butter, slippers, new flipflops, etc, etc...maybe we can get help carrying it all out?  (Just kidding)

Hey...lets get some wigs!  There are plenty to choose from... if you like black.

Yep...we need all the support we can get here...


So, this man sees my name tag and grabs me by the arm and hauls me down the isle while yelling, "There is a member of your church here!"  He took us to this cute woman who is indeed a member in one of the Kumasi branches.  Don't you just love her happy smile!  She was so excited to meet us and gave me a big hug!
Hey, its never a successful trip without finding a fabric shop!  :)
Eeny, meeny, miney....
Remember that wig isle????
Well....when in Rome....  what can we say?  (music maestro...)  "How do you solve 3 problems like Sisters Wardle, Halladay and Cosgrave?"  You gotta live a little!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment