Saturday, January 23, 2016

Miscellaneous

Its really a duplex. Our landlord lives in the near half and we live in the other side.

Front view of our truck and house.

Wiring from the pole shown below to our home. Yep, that's electrician's tape and twisted pairs. Kevan (our electrician Brother) where are you?

Our water tank. occasionally we have to call a water truck to refill it when the city water is low and does not run a little each night. 1500 gallons costs about $55 to fill.

Support for a power crossbar. The middle stick not the two outer posts!

Lemons! They even LOOK puckery don't they?

5 comments:

  1. Those lemons don't look eatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that electrical looks like something I would do.. I love the support pole too. ya think your landlord would hire me? I'm a bit spendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that electrical looks like something I would do.. I love the support pole too. ya think your landlord would hire me? I'm a bit spendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lemons are actually good. I just squeeze them for juice.

    ReplyDelete